Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which makeup do you recommend, liquid or powder?

I use a liquid foundation and a translucent powder over it.Which makeup do you recommend, liquid or powder?
The one that has the best coverage. I use liquid and powder on top, but I used to have this cool makeup in a tube that was like a cream and I didn't have to use the powder with it. Just depends on the coverage you want.Which makeup do you recommend, liquid or powder?
Liquid -Elizabeth Arden
Depends on the look you are trying to acheive. I used tinted moisturizer for years, but here in AZ, it's too hot to do that, so I switched to using concealer and bare essentuals powder over it.





The tinted moisturizer doesn't provide alot of coverage. You can get liquids in various degrees of coverage and finishes. I suggest if you go with liquid, you put it on with a damp sponge to even out the coverage.
powder is more good for my skin!


but sometimes liquid answeres better!
powdeer
depends on your skin type; if you've got oily try mineral makeup (afterglowcosmetics) its amazing..if you have dry, then a liquid would be more suited for you, or tinted moisturzer (like vichy)

No comments:

Post a Comment