Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's The Best Kind Of Makeup To Use? Like...Brand... Liquid or Mousse?

and long lasting?? my makup always fades off after like. an hour. :(What's The Best Kind Of Makeup To Use? Like...Brand... Liquid or Mousse?
There are a lot of brands of mineral foundation on the market that are long-lasting. If you have sensitive skin, beware of Bare Minerals and most brands of mineral makeup.They contain bismuth oxychloride, which give some women a rash.


See link below for a good brand without irritating fillers and chemicals. Be sure to follow the directions when applying so you don't use too much.What's The Best Kind Of Makeup To Use? Like...Brand... Liquid or Mousse?
i don't like neither. i recommend mineral makeup like bareminerals. they don't fade for hours for me, so it should last long for you also haha. oh and it never looks cakey, no matter how many times you apply it on your face.
Revlon liquid Colorstay for drugstore.





There's many good high end ones out there.





Bare Escentuals broke my skin out horribly, so be weary!
I like Bare Essentuals. It's really nice, and I think it lasts. It doesn't clog pores either. I highly recommend it! :-)
use rimmel
Mineral powder foundation. I use Hollywood Face Base from LAminerals. com. Mine lasts all day, and looks and feels really nice and light.
idk i'm curious bout dat 2....
mine does too . hope you get some good answers for this one!!
Bare Escentuals rules!!! It doesn't clog your pores, or break your skin out, and it makes your skin look flawless. Sephora and sephora.com carries everything by Bare Escentuals, plus exclusives only sold at sephora. If you just want to try it out, get a starter kit. That's what I started off doing, and it's great. You will be shocked at how well this makeup works.
use a powder compact. loose powder is too much to deal with
I adore Cover Girl mouse.
RIMMEL LIQUID MAKEUP (PUMP) AND FOLLOW UP WITH THE COMPAC PRESSED POWDER.
I had that same problem with store bought makeup. I stopped wearing makeup for a long time due to this. Then a friend intorduced me to the Mary Kay brand and I love it.
mary kay! ummm, it's like a lotion. it feels good and doesn't clog my pores!! it last me all day!
mineral makeup, like bare escentuals, is AWESOME.


i get soo many compliments and it looks natural and stays on for a long time.


You can get a whole starter kit at sephora :)
Bare Essentials and Mac are both really great.. you can try them out in the store before you buy and for a set amount of days you can return the product if you're not happy with it.
Mac, but hip,and sephora is good. i like the mousse, but try using the liquid and get a concealer pen to touch up at any time.
Avon eyeliner works really well and the Rimmel long lash or Maybeline volumixer mascara those work then like umm... this dream mousse stuff its like insanely awesome a bit expensive but totally worth it i think its like cover girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment