Thursday, January 7, 2010

Liquid foundation vs mineral makeup?

Hey, i just wanna know which one i should use, either liquid foundation or mineral makeup? I have dry skin and red areas and am acne prone so i don't know what kind of makeup i should use. Also, could you please suggest a specific brand (preferably inexpensive) of the makeup that i should get?


ty soooo much^^^^^Liquid foundation vs mineral makeup?
Bare Minerals is kind of expensive, but honestly the best out there for this skin type. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and I bought Bare Minerals three weeks ago within literally 3 days all 9 of my zits were gone. I am hooked! Try getting the Get Started Face set. It's sixty dollars, but it comes with everything you'll need including brushes, so when you run out of make-up its like $20 for a new thing of foundation which is the relative price of a good drug store foundation. Don't use liquid, it is the type that clogs pores the most.Liquid foundation vs mineral makeup?
Personally I would prefer liquid cause it gives better coverage and if you are acne prone then I don't think mineral make up will provide that much coverage. That's just my personal opinion! You could try the urban decay liquid foundation, it isn't that expensive and lasts long. Otherwise I think Rimmel have a good range of liquid foundations!


Also, foundations should make you break out if you are removing them properly before you go to sleep at night. Wash your face twice to get rid of all make up!
i would use liquid foundation. I tend to go away from mineral makeup (the powder ones,i'm assuming you're talking about) because they get really cakey and people tend to apply too much so that it clogs pores anyways. liquid foundation provides a more even coverage.





idk your price range, but i love clinique foundations because they hypoallergenic so they won't make you break out or cause redness.


but if you're looking for a drugstore brand, i hear l'oreal true match is pretty good. good luck!
The BB Cream, aka Blemish Balm, is the hottest beauty product in Asia right now. It has the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product. It can even out skintone, camouflage undereye circles, acne scars and add radiance to the skin without the heavy mask-like effects of a foundation.





http://lavidafashionistas.blogspot.com/
I';m 23 years old and I've always been acne prone. All makeups irritated my skin horribly. I tried the mineral foundation from bare escentuls. I love it. My skin has been much clearer than it ever was before. Now the bad part is one container costs about $25.... but it does last for about 2 to 3 months depending on how much you put on. If that's a bit expensive for you, I would try the other mineral foundations out on the market now. I believe cover girl came out with one and I use a lot of their products. Hope the best for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment