Thursday, January 7, 2010

What colors of makeup would look good on me? i have very pale skin and hate liquid eyeliner[ im in 6th grade]?

thanxxx soo much %26lt;3333333What colors of makeup would look good on me? i have very pale skin and hate liquid eyeliner[ im in 6th grade]?
6th grade? please. This is just.. sad. You don't need makeup in middle school.What colors of makeup would look good on me? i have very pale skin and hate liquid eyeliner[ im in 6th grade]?
Go to Sephora or MAC %26amp; have them give you a great look that will work for you.
well ur 2 yong to put make up ..i had the same problem trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with everyone else..you're too young to wear makeup.


But if you insist. Try some nice mascara. To make your eyes look a little bit flirty. For those pimples..no powder. It'll make them even worse. Let them dry up and DON'T pick at them.


Hope I helped. And just because you got your period doesn't make any difference in people saying ';you're too young'; I got my period in 4th grade. Now that's ';too young';


:)
Well considering the fact that you are only in sixth grade try to go as natural as possible....... some light, earthy tones just might do the trick though. Good luck!
http://www.covergirl.com/registration/?r鈥?/a>





take that quiz.
Seriously, wait like another year before you start wearing make up, please . . . it's like the best advice I could offer you!
I never even considered wearing makeup in 6th grade. you have your entire life to wear it so wait like a year
Okay this isnt' the answer your looking for but just concider this please. Your to young, wait till you a teenager. Have fun with yourself because it's all going to change. i suggest using as little make up as possible maybe some clear lipgloss and mascara but other than that i don't 11 year olds should wear make up. people, especially adults won't take you seriously.
Hi Lola,





I do agree with the people above that you are probably so beautiful just the way you are. Don't feel like you need to wear makeup just to fit in. But since that wasn't your question...





It depends on what eye color you have too I think. I have pale blue grey eyes and fair skin and I find that most eye shadow look too heavy on me.





I think that really light pink/peachy shades look good, or even just a light foundation color on my lids brightens things up.





Also, since I'm in a vigilante mood right now... Lola, if you care about animal testing and want to prevent unnecessary animal suffering then check caringconsumer.com for their list of companies that do not test their products on animals. Good luck!
i would try some tinted moisturizer to help conceal the acne. i know how hard it is to try to cover embarrassing zits. i hate heavy foundation so i use bare escentuals which i love, but its probably out of your budget.





i also recommend you pick up a little palette of simple make up. like, something you can use on your lips AND cheeks.





dont wear too much, and just have fun. youre young, use make up to accentuate your beautiful features instead of covering anything! =]
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment