Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I buy Christian Dior makeup in New Zealand? [liquid foundation?]?

Hi, my mum gave me her liquid foundation by Christian Dior, which I absolutely LOVE. However today I ran out.. and I tried Farmers and a couple of pharmacies and I just can't find any store that sells Christian Dior make up!





Anyone know where I can find them? Or suggest a good liquid foundation that stays on all day and is easy to apply.Where can I buy Christian Dior makeup in New Zealand? [liquid foundation?]?
Which city are you in? Dior is definitely stocked at Farmers, but only at the bigger stores. It's also at LifePharmacy (again, the bigger stores only) as well as Arthur Barnetts (Dunedin), Kirkcaldies (Wgtn) and Smith %26amp; Caughey's (Auckland).Where can I buy Christian Dior makeup in New Zealand? [liquid foundation?]?
online

No comments:

Post a Comment