Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should I wear brown or black liquid liner with this makeup look (pictures)?




Ok so I'm using this eyeshadow:


http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/2鈥?/a>


(not the bobbi brown one, the one under that.)





I'll use the 6th color (the darkest brown) closest to my lashline, then the 3rd color all up till the crease. Then the 2nd color which is the peachy one, I'll blend that slightly with the lighter brown and bring it up a little higher then my crease. The 1st color I'll use as a highlighter.





Should I use black or brown liquid liner?





This is my eyes, hair, %26amp; skin color:


http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll141鈥?/a>





my hair is a little lighter then that now though.Should I wear brown or black liquid liner with this makeup look (pictures)?
Brown during the day and I would suggest a pencil or dark brown shadow as your liner ( only use liquid if your trying to achieve the Cleopatra look) Black is for Night time, if you need to wear black during the day then use pewter not cole black this can make your beautiful eyes too small. Take care, VShould I wear brown or black liquid liner with this makeup look (pictures)?
brown. black would make it look really weird.





if you weren't putting brown on your eyes and used the blues and greys, black would work, however.





btw, your eye color is really pretty. :)
I Would Say The Black Liner


Oh And If Those Are Your Eyes In That Picture,You Have Gorgeus Eyes!


Well Now That I Think About It I Think Both Might Work Well.
Very gorgeous eyes! :)





use black eye liner.
Definitely Balck=]
Brown, or either, but brown would be better.
I would have to go with brown!





Your eyes really stand out too!
Black... suits your eyes better....

No comments:

Post a Comment