Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do any mineral makeup brands have a liquid foundation? If so, what brand?

GloMinerals makes fabulous liquid foundations. It comes in sheer all the way to full coverage formulas. It's carried at beauty supply stores and at doctors offices. Once you find the colors for you, you can find it on EBay at great prices.Do any mineral makeup brands have a liquid foundation? If so, what brand?
I read that Mac has is a good mineral make up. I havent yet given a try, but I will soon.Do any mineral makeup brands have a liquid foundation? If so, what brand?
i think physicians formula does. you can get it at walmart, kmart, stores like that.
I'm not sure what mineral makeup brands have liquid foundations (I know I've seen them, I just can't think of the brands); however, you can create your own liquid foundation by mixing any brand of powder mineral makeup with your favorite moisturizer! A Google search for ';liquid mineral foundation'; will also yield some results for you.
Raesin Images has a new liquid mineral makeup. Their website is www.raesinimages.com.





Illuminaire also makes a liquid mineral makeup, which they say (probably truthfully) is the first liquid mineral makeup in the world.





I've used both and love the Illuminaire Ultimate Formula foundation. It is the greatest EVER!!! Their website is www.illuminaire.com
TRY SHEER COVER


ITS HAS BENEFITS OF MINERALS


SHEER COVER MINERAL MAKE UP GOES BEYOND COVERING UP FLAWS ITS MAKEUP THATS ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN!!
MaryKay

No comments:

Post a Comment