Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has NE 1 ever had a free makeup thing done from Clinque ? She gave me 2 dark of Liquid Cover Up.?

I am a freshman in high school, and during the end of the summer school shopping, i decided to get make up cause everyone was wearing it, so i had a free thing done at Filene's ( now Macy's ) at the Clinique department and the Liquid Cover Up, seemed pretty good to me. But after a while of not wearing it, and then putting it back on it looked way to dark for my face, so i had to get Powder Cover Up to put over it to make it look some what normal. i was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before.Has NE 1 ever had a free makeup thing done from Clinque ? She gave me 2 dark of Liquid Cover Up.?
Yes, I have had this happen before. Basically you had a tan in the summer and winter came around and you became more pale. All ya have to do is adjust to a lighter shade in the winter months. Clinique is great by the way.Has NE 1 ever had a free makeup thing done from Clinque ? She gave me 2 dark of Liquid Cover Up.?
Wow I had the exact same problem when I went to the mall to get Clinique. I'm a freshman this year too. The reason this happens is probably because whenever you're in a mall the lighting can be alot different from school, home, and outside, so you should probably try on the makeup wear it around for a bit and decide if you like it and the colors. I bought the liquid and it made my face look really pretty in the store, but when I left I realized how fake it looked.
here's what happened: your skin paled - maybe you lost your summer tan or something. usually in the winter, you have to wear foundation a shade lighter than in the summer. just buy a lighter shade of the liquid, if you like it.
yeah i got mah make up done there be4 but that never happened to and im a 8th grader in middle school lol

No comments:

Post a Comment