Thursday, January 7, 2010

Makeup problem! liquid foundation?

my frien told me it doesn't matter what brand of makeup you use its how you apply it. well i have a problem anytime i apply makeup i will look good from far away and look totally ugly upclose with this little little bumps/circles on my face. i break out a little but when i wear makeup they tend to look bigger. towards the end of the day my face always gets darker and oily and the makeeup turns into oil and make me look xtra ugly.





ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS A WAY TO APPLY JUST FOUNDATION! AND MAKE MY FACE LOOK FLAWLESS AND TRUST ME I MOSTURIZE AND USE TONER BEFORE I APPLY FOUNDATION. BY THE WAY I USE BLACK RADIANCE AND SOMETIMES POSNER LIQUID FOUNDATION.Makeup problem! liquid foundation?
Using a foundation brush gives everyone a flawless finish rather then a sponge or your fingers, then a layer of powder after shoud set it and keep it lookin more flawless too.Makeup problem! liquid foundation?
I have the exact same problem.





I would recommend using a foundation brush, I have only just started using one and the work REALLY WELL! I think that they give a more even and flawless finish as apposed to using a sponge or your fingers.





I would also recommend investing in a good concealer, apply a TINY bit of foundation, then using a concealer brush apply concealer where you need it, this could be around the nose and chin for redness, or on pimples and for under-eye circles look down and asess your bags/dark circles and apply concealer using the brush, ensuring that you pat it into your skin and do not rub. After you have done the concealer, go over you face again with a VERY LIGHT COATING of foundation, this will help blend both products into the skin and help them melt into your face.





I always finish with a light dusting of powder to set the make-up and also reduce shine. If you find that you need another coating of powder during the day, use tissues to blot the skin, and then reapply the powder using a large fluffy brush.





Just remember to keep the application light and radiant and to let your natural skin shine through. Blend foundation down into your neckline. Apply moisturizer and then wait for it too dry before apply foundation.
All i can suggest is to use a powder foundation , as most liquid foundation will give this appearance that you describe. If that fails go without! foundation only damages the skin in the long term!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Apply with a brush, use oilfree makeup. Janeiredale.com is an excellent excellent makeup and my skin looks great because of it. I used their foundation, but now I find I just apply their camoflauge in spots and spread it with my brush and then cover with powder. Using a foundation with a yellow base covers dark spots the best. This make up is all natural too.
Go for a liquid to powder type foundation and spend as much as you can afford. I think to try before you buy is the best bet, so get it applied by the store and see how it looks at the end of the day, before you commit financially.
Have your ever tried any of the mineral makeup. like Bare Escentuals? It is great for oily or acne prone skin. The other option would be Laura Geller, who makes a great compact called Balance and Brighten which gives a light coverage and looks great on most skin tones - it's a powder. Check out QVC either on line or on tv - they have some great makeup shows that could give you some suggestions.
i just use my fingers. NO NEED TO GET FANCY!!! you dont need a special ';brush'; or ';sponge'; use what you already have that is free! make sure you use a little at a time. you can always get more, but once you put on too much, you have to start over. i start on my cheeks and work my way to my nose. then i do my forehead and my chin. i MAKE SURE its all blended, then i put some powder just to seal it. my make-up looks the same everyday, and it looks great. [ make sure your powder isnt a totally different color! it can be a little lighter, but dont go darker!]
use powder after applying your foundation with a brush. also, since you use moisturiser daily, leave at least 15 mins after moisturising to put on your foundation! this really helps to stop it from being shiny and greasy.
Pur minerals is great! It comes with a foundation (you can choose between the 3 choices of skin tone they have) then there is a bronzer and a blush. I got it at an Ulta and it is super great! Then try the burts bees ruharb lip balm with a line coat of eyeliner then a little mascara/clear then comb it out with an eylash comber! By the way the pur minerals runs at about 25-30 dollars but it also helps heal acne!
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment