Thursday, January 7, 2010

Liquid foundation or mineral makeup?

My skin is combination. Which one (liquid or mineral) works better on my skin?Liquid foundation or mineral makeup?
try bare minerals by bare escentuals. it is the best, stays on, looks natural, and works for all skin types.Liquid foundation or mineral makeup?
don't clog your pores by using liquid foundation. I always found liquid foundation to be so heavy, i felt like I was wearing a mask.





now i just brush on a bronzer before i go out and it looks sunkissed and great!





definately go mineral, it seems like it would be a lot better for your skin, and that is of course the most important thing!!!
i use the mineral makeup...its way better for your skin and it doesnt give you oily skin or as bad acne...well it doesnt for me..thats why i use it. and foundation makeup makes your face look chalky... mineral makeup blends in w/ your real color!
I also have combination skin. Liquid foundation just makes the oily areas oiler. I would break out due to particles in the makeup getting into the pores when it was very hot and I sweated. It also got worse would try to brush the sweat beads off of of my face. I have since then switched to mineral makeup. With the mineral make up I discovered that not only did I have to use less and that it took less time to put it on and that I looked natural, but that the break outs stopped happening.
Mineral is best and easier to match with skintone will not clog pores
Mineral make-up hands down. I've been using it for a few years %26amp; I will never go back to traditional liquid or cream foundations ever again. Minerals cover flawlessly and is never cakey. I like the pressed minerals as opposed to the loose minerals. Loose makes a big mess. I use Jane Iredale, but Physican's Formula is sold in drug stores %26amp; is quite inexpensive. A little goes a long way. Once you use it you'll be hooked. Good Luck. 2D
I am all about mineral makeup. If I use liquid foundation my skin looks so unhealthy and I break out. I started using mineral make up and I looked and felt healthier ( my skin) plus I was able to find some that I can afford!
I have combination skin as well and I am hooked on the mineral makeup. I don't like the way liquid makes my face looks. The mineral makeup is a little more expensive, but you only have to use such a small amount that it will last for a long time. I have noticed too that my skin looks better since I've started using it, healthier and less oily. It's a good investment. (You can by lines such as mineral essence and bare escentual (both are great lines) brand new on ebay for a lot less then through the websites). Good luck!
I highly recommend Bare Escentuals Mineral Make-up. I have combination skin and have been using it for over 4 years now. I like the fact that it's easy to touch up, can look very natural or very dramatic, and is forgiving in color matching. I've recommended this product line to several friends and all have continued to use the product for years now also. You can get product 'samples' on ebay to try (please use your common sense and discretion and purchase only from reputable ebay sellers). Mineral make-up can seem expensive, but I've found I spend way less money than I used to. The products are very versatile (i.e. powders can be used on cheeks, eyes, and even lips and it stays put!)





Hope this answered a few of your questions. Good luck!
If you would like to try mineral makeup, start with something a little less expensive. Physicians Formula has a pretty good mineral makeup. I think this would be best for your skin type
Mineral Make up is healthier for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment